Monday, January 28, 2013

ME Lower Body 28th January 2013

Rack pulls
worked up to 200kg * 1
Wasn't really feel good today, so decided to stop at 200kg. Felt so sluggish and slow in my pulling. 
Kept double overhand till 180kg, then switched to mixed at 200kg. My glutes and lower back are still somewhat sore from saturday. 
 
GHR
BW * 10 for 4 sets
Because of my lack of effort in the ME movement, I decided to go hard on my accessory work. These were done with a 321 tempo. Hands were across chest.
 
Standing leg curl (single leg)
20 * 10 for 4 sets
Tempo was 211. Rest time was about 45s. 
 
Seated leg curl
65 * 10 for 4 sets
Tempo was 211. Rest time was about 45s.

A1: Leg to bars
BW * 8 for 4 sets
A2: Standing Ab crunch
20kg plate + stack * 12 for 4 sets
Decided to reverse the movements. I usually do the standing crunches first, but decided to lead with the leg to bars instead. Sort of like a pre-exhaust for the abs. The last 2 sets of standing ab crunches were really tough. Rest time was 90s between sets.

Dimmel deadlifts
100 * 20 for 2 sets
Finished off with dimmel deads. Tried to get faster as the reps went on. Used a false grip. rest time was 1 min between sets. Felt these in my lower back and glutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment