Monday, November 11, 2013

Injury update: 11th November 2013

Just last week on thursday, I woke up in the morning with an insane pain in the lower back. Just when I thought things were getting better.. sigh.. I probably strained my right QL whilst doing a massage (rendering service, not receiving) because I can't think of any other instance that I might have strained it. It hurts like a mother and my mid lumbar area still spasms like a bitch. My whole hip area is locked anteriorly to compensate for the strain and I can't bend over without feeling like someone stabbed me in my back. 

Rehab will carry on as per normal, and I will now focus on easing off my QLs, psoas, Adductors (magnus), and Glutes (particularly the med). Also working on easing off the lats since I can only do pullups now so have to make sure they don't lock up too. In the off chance anyone out there (whoever reads this) feels lower back pain, give these areas a shot.

Ok, that's all the updates I have for now. Staying positive as I can! I'll be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment