Monday, January 21, 2013

ME Lower Body 21st January 2013

Reverse Band Parallel box squat
(Bands deloaded 35kg at bottom position)
200kg * 1
210 * 1
220 * 1
230 * 1, 1
First 230kg attempt wasn't good, dropped down too fast and lost my tightness. Second attempt was much better. I feel I can sit back a little more, but otherwise, pretty happy with performance. Was pretty shagged out after the 2nd attempt as I had little sleep the night before.

Squat
100 * 35
Aim was actually just to hit 30, but when I hit 30, I still felt like I could go some more. So since I was gonna just do one set, I figured I'd just see how many more I'd get. Lower back started getting tired around the 33rd rep, so I decided to stop it at the 35th before the form broke down. Quads were burning up after the set haha On the plus side, I wasn't sucking wind as much as I thought I would after the set.

Standing Ham curl (single leg)
20 * 10 for 3 sets
Tempo was 31X. Rest time in between was 1 min.

Standing Ab crunch
Stack * 20 for 2 sets

GHR
BW * 10 for 2 sets
Accessory work was pretty scant, cos I was pretty mentally exhausted after the strength movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment