Friday, November 9, 2012

Squat 9th November 2012

Squat
145kg * 5 for 7 sets

Lat pull downs
65 * 10 for 5 sets

Standing Ab crunch
41 * 18 for 3 sets

Good session today. 145 moved pretty fast and felt real light on my back. Slight tweak in upper back tightening has really improved the efficiency of my squat. I think it could be due to all the upper back work i've been doing with the pull ups too. Actually started out the session feeling all bloated from breakfast (which was just ten eggs and some anchovies and peanuts and a coffee black), but it went away after my first work set. Just interesting thing to note that I realized today; finding that I need more warm up sets with the bar to get the muscles firing properly, but once they feel good, I can just jump up to working weight in roughly 2 to 3 sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment