Sunday, November 25, 2012

Squat 26th November 2012

Squat
125kg * 3
145 * 4
165 * 4 for 3 sets
162.5 * 5

A1: GHR
BW * 8 for 3 sets

A2: Lat pulldown
65 * 20 for 3 sets

A3: Standing cable crunch
43 * 16 for 3 sets

- A1 to A3 were supersetted, rest time 1 min between supersets.

Start of intense phase today. Made a mistake with the top weights today. Was supposed to be 162.5kg for 3 sets of 4 and one sets of 5, but in my blurness, I used 2.5kg plates instead of 1.25kg plates, so I ended up doing the first 3 sets of 4 with 165kg instead. Only realized before my 4th set.

Performance wise, reps were slower than i'd have liked, and I feel like depth might have been a little shallow. Must remind myself constantly to drive my head back out of the hole. Lower back is still a weakness. My recovery ability for my lower back is really bad, so decided to scrap the idea of direct lower back work for the intense phase. Other than that, accessories will be as per normal. Trying to eat up more now to make up for the past week of horrible eating (what with my food poisoning and the whole weekend being busy cause of rehearsals and two weddings!!) haha Study time!

No comments:

Post a Comment