Monday, November 12, 2012

Squat 12th November 2012

Squat
135kg * 9 for 4 sets

Lat pull down (reverse)
57.5 * 12 for 5 sets

Standing ab crunch
41 * 19 for 3 sets

Hammer curls
35 * 10 for 2 sets

Lower back endurance is definitely a weak point. First set all reps were good, but the subsequent sets, my lower back got more and more tired faster. Last set my last 3 reps  tended to tip over way more than i'd like. But all in all, everything was still decent and my legs were feeling rather fresh at the end of the 4 sets. Only thing was my VMO was a fit tight and pumped, which is actually a good thing because it means my depth was deep. I also realize my conditioning is becoming better. Was not significantly drained or tired after the 4 sets like I was last monday. Everything seems to be going on plan. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment