Monday, March 4, 2013

ME Lower body 4th March 2013

Zercher Box squats (parallel)
100kg * 3
110 * 1
120 * 1
130 * 1
140 * 1
150 * 1
Decided to put the front squat harness to use. Zercher squats were pretty tough because of a number of things. For one, they tend to pull you straight down and sitting back is so much harder. For another, I really had to try and keep my back tight and lower back arched as much as I could in order not to be pulled forward. I paused on the box for a second. I liked this movement though! It was quite awesome for my shoulders and there was no shoulder ache with it.

Arched back Good mornings
worked up to 140kg * 5 for 1 set
New PR  on this. Pretty happy.

GHR
5kg plate * 6 for 4 sets
 The plate was held behind my head for the first 2 sets. Had to shift it to my chest for the next 2. Rest time was about a minute and a half in between.

Standing Ab crunch
Stack * 20 for 3 sets

DB side bends
30 * 12 for each side

No comments:

Post a Comment