Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ME Upper body 20th February 2013

Foam Press
110kg * 1
120 * 1
130 * 1
140 * 1
150 * 2 (PR)
Was aiming for 150kg * 3, but 3rd one stalled like crazy and tim had to assist me through the sticking point. Good thing about tim is he knows how to spot and let me strain against the weights. Left tricep still felt really sore to the touch and strained, hence the 'lower weight' and the attempt at a triple instead. 

Close grip
100 * 10, 10, 7-3
Last set had to rest pause it. Left tricep gave out on the final rep of the last set. Scared me for a bit, cos I felt something move in my tricep 0_o. 

Machine laterals
33 * 25 for 5 sets
These were done with as little rest in between. I did each arm on its own, from left to right, just repping the weight out with no rest between sets. Felt really good and got alot of blood into the shoulders. Decided to do this movement instead of regular DB laterals cos my left tricep was really not giving much support.

Rear delt machine
40 * 30  for 5 sets
Same with the machine laterals. Repped them out nice and slow and tried to burn up the rear delts. Rest time of 1 min between sets.

DB tricep overhead extension
10 * 15 for 4 sets
Really light work just to gauge how bad the strain was. Left arm needed more assist than normal. Not good.

Flying off tonight to Sydney!! Hopefully some rest will do me good and my tricep will heal up a bit. Hopefully can get some training done over there. Will backlog if I need to when I'm back! Otherwise! Adios for 10 days guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment