Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ME Upper 6th February 2013

Pin press (3.5 inch off the chest)
100kg * 1
110 * 1
120 * 1
130 * 1
140 * 1
150 * 1
Strained my tricep while finishing the last set. Felt a sharp pain but somehow still locked the weight out. Was scared it was a tear, but didn't seem like it, no discolouration or swelling. The tricep was sensitive to the touch though, especially at the inferior point of the lateral head. Icing it at home now with my ice pack. Hopefully it'll heal up by tmr and I can do some chest work with Max.

JM Press
100 * 5 for 3 sets
Because my tricep was hurting, I couldn't really handle anything beyond 100 without the form going to shit.

Tricep pushdowns
stack * 15 for 2 sets
Fed up with the JM Pressing, so did some pushdowns just to get some blood in the triceps.

Single arm seated lateral raises
12.5 * 12 for 3 sets
Emphasis on the negatives. Tempo aimed at 411. rest time was 1 min between.

No comments:

Post a Comment