Sunday, August 11, 2013

Juggernaut 8s Wave Week 1 Deadlift 12th August 2013

Dynamic Warm up

Program:

Deadlift 
60kg * 8
100 * 8
142.5 * 8 * 5

GHR
10kg plate * 5 * 4

Lat pulldown
95 * 12 * 4

GHR abs
3 sets of 20

Super quick and short session today, barely 35 mins cos I was pretty packed today, BUT the high rep deadlifts made it INTENSE. All the sets were done conventional, because fuck sumo/hybrid that's why. haha Grip failed me halfway through the 3rd set, so switched from double overhand to my comp grip. Think I should include high rep/heavy shrugs so I can train the grip up more. Decided to hit the GHR instead of snatchgrip deads, cos my lower back was feeling very weird today, and my right ham felt a little strain from the 5th set of deads. Nothing serious though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment