Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weakness day 25th August 2013

Upper + Lower rolling and stretch

Front Squat
Bar * a bazillion
60kg * 5
100 * 5 * 5
110 * 5 * 2
120 * 4 * 2
130 * 2 * 2

Incline Bench
80 * 10 * 5

GHR abs (Abs are always a weakness!!!)
15 * 10 * 5

Was actually pretty nua today, but somehow managed to make a little breakthrough with my front squat. Widened up the stance such that it actually allowed me to stay more upright. For the first time, I actually felt my quads while doing the front squat, and they have a pretty sick pump going on now :') Incline bench was more bodybuildingish, since I got to build them chesticles up, and abs are...always too weak. Not too bad a day! I would have done some arms, but (insert a stupid excuse here). Sigh.. I guess being jacked isn't really at the top of my list these days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment