Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bench 30th November 2012

Reverse band bench
Worked up to 170kg * 3
then 130 * 10 for 2 sets

Behind the neck pressing
40 * 10 for 3 sets

A1: Lateral raises
10 * 20 for 2 sets
A2: Straight bar face pull
21 * 20 for 2 sets

- A1 and A2 were supersetted, rest time about 2 mins in between

Overhead DB extensions
17.5  for 15 for 3 sets

After that it was a random assortment of tricep exercises and i did a couple sets of curls. I am also ashamed to admit that I curled in the squat rack at some point. Please don't hate.

Training was horrible because I was operating on 4h of sleep collectively since wed. I would prefer this session disappeared from my memory forever. Wanted to do DB shoulder presses after bench, but 40s felt exceptionally heavy, so just 86ed the idea and went with light weights and slow controlled movements. Laterals were done with super negatives (my lame way of saying it was a 5 sec drop, but actually it became more like 2 secs by the 15th rep lol). Whatever, random haphazard session that really serves to remind me that not everyday is sunday in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment