Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bench 26th December 2012

Front Squat
100kg * 8 for 3 sets
Nothing really tough or intense, just wanted to squat a little today. Was intending to squat heavy today, but upon receiving news that the safety squat bar would be here tmr, I decided to save my squatting for tmr! Tried the standard oly front rack position and it was insanely tough on my wrists! My mobility is 100% shit. Reverted to cross arm racking in the end. 

Bench
122.5 * 4 for 8 sets
Grinded out the last rep of the last set, which is never a good sign. Despite this, all the rest of the sets were good. Minimal sticking halfway up (with the exception of the final reps of the 2nd last and last sets), so pretty satisfied with overall performance. I must admit this was pretty shag, and tmr's 130 for 10 sets of 3 is starting to look kinda tough haha. We'll see how it goes.

A1: Hanging Leg raise
BW * 12 for 2 sets
A2: Standing AB crunch
20kg plate + the stack * 10 for 2 sets
A1 and A2 were supersetted and as I as feeling lazy, this was all the accessory work I did. Really was too tired to do much else tbh.

Band pushdowns
Medium band * 20 for 3 sets
Did these just to get in some sort of low intensity tricep work. Really no explanation as to why I did these other than restorative work I guess.

Pretty Lazy workout overall haha But I got in the work sets and that's that. Happy Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment