Monday, February 21, 2011

21/02/11

Legs

*Used my house gym today, so not sure what the weights are since the stack machine is unlabeled*

Lying Leg curl
5 Plates * 15, 15, 15, 15
6 * 12
7 * 10
8 * 8
*For some reason, the lying leg curl seems pretty heavy even though the weights look light. Think my hamstrings are just weak.*

Leg Extension
8 * 15, 15
10 * 14
12 * 12
13 * 10

DB Stationary lunges (reps per leg)
15kg * 15, 15, 15

Back rehab program

Figured since the dumbbells only go up to 15kg at my house gym, I would do the leg curls and leg extensions before hand to tire out my legs before doing the lunges. Overall, brisk workout, hope my quads don't atrophy from the lack of squatting. As usual, did my back rehab program, although didn't do the thoracic mobilization since I don't the large foam roller at home. Back seems better and I only took the painkillers once this morning. The most acute pain usually occurs in the morning, but gets better throughout the day. All in all, seems hopeful that I can recover in my targeted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment