Thursday, February 3, 2011

03/01/11

Back work

Lat Pulldown
Worked up to 3 working sets of the full stack * 8

Vbar Pull down
Worked up to 3 working sets of half the stack * 12

One armed cable rows
Worked up to 3 working sets of half the stack * 12

Straight Arm pull downs
3 sets of half the stack * 10

Rear delt flyes on the bench
9kg * 40, 40, 40

Stretchers
half the stack * 10, 12

Hard stretching 30 sec per side

Today's CNY and since safra gym is charging 16 bucks to use their gym, I can't deadlift today. This made me pissed since the only gym open is my house condo gym. I have no idea how heavy the full stack for the machine weights are, but obviously they aren't alot, so I kept the reps high. I will be deadlifting tmr so that will be something to look forward to. Wish I had a squat rack at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment