Saturday, April 27, 2013

Big Meat 27th April 2013

Squat - 180kg
Bench - 142.5kg
Deadlift - 227.5kg

Missed my opener of 180kg and I guess that really messed me up mentally. 200kg felt light on the shoulders, but I got stuck halfway up out of the hole.

Bench was rather shit too, grinding through the elbow pain.

Deadlift was crap as well. Pulled my lower back on 235kg.

However, as crappy as the performance was, it was a good learning experience. Incidentally, I weighed  in at my lightest weight in the past half year ~ 97.5kg. All the fever and diarrhea really lightened me up haha.  Anyway, on to the cube (starting monday). Targets by the meet will be a 220kg squat, 145kg bench and a 250kg deadlift. Meanwhile, I think I need to incorporate a more comprehensive mobility drill.

Hope my back heals by monday. Time. To. Get. Stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment