Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Squat 31st October 2012

Smolov - Base Meso - Week 1 Session 2

Squat
127.5kg * 7 for 5 sets

Pull ups
5 sets of 10

Standing Abs
41 * 17 for 3 sets

Woke up this morning with my legs sore as hell. Talk about DELAYED onset muscle soreness lol. The ache went away as I warmed up towards the working weight for the session, but it's back now (son of a bitch!). Squat performance was decent. Again, lower back became the limiting factor, but I managed to maintain a decent arch, so only a couple reps suffered. Ironically, it was the 2nd and 3rd set that wasn't so good. The 4th set improved in terms of technique and performance, and the 5th set blew it out of the park. Probably because I psyched myself up quite a bit for the last two sets. Everything else was pretty standard. Trying to stuff myself silly now before I head to bed (early morning class tmr fuck).

No comments:

Post a Comment