Monday, June 2, 2014

Squat Trainings

Squat 30th May 2014
High Box Squat (inch above parallel)
worked up to 250kg * 3
Left upper arm tendons started inflamming up and really bothered my racking position, so I stopped the squatting there since I couldn't hold the bar well.

GHR
BW * 10 * 5

Squat 31st May 2014
No hand Squat
worked up to 150kg * 1
Just messing around, but I couldn't hold the bar cos the inflammation in the upper arm got worse. Did a shit ton of rehab work for it after. Also, I kinda wrenched my knee whilst rushing down some steps, so there is some pain in the knee joint, again likely due to inflammation of the ligament. This really isn't my year, so much shit happening to me dammit.

GHR
BW * 12 * 3

Squat 2nd June 2014
Squat
worked up to 190kg * 1
170 * 3 * 5
160 * 12 * 3
Had to go light today, since my knee is still bothering me. Focused more on the volume today. The arm inflammation has gone down, so that's one lesser thing to worry about. Calves are still nervy, but slightly better, so I think all the work i'm putting into releasing them everyday is working.

GHR
BW * 10 * 8

Shitload of stretching after. Just a couple minor setbacks, but am working them hard to get myself back up to speed. Still unsatisfied with the speed of my previous PR single, so next goal would be to move that much quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment